Today we display 4 pictures of The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World. Well, they may not be the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but they are sure each a beautiful and amazing sight. We hope, 4 pictures of The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World can at least provide some Travel Inspiration, or give some inspiration for you to landscaping and gardening in your home. In the picture 1, you can see the Butchart Gardens, Victoria, B.C. The Butchart Gardens at Todd Inlet, which lie around 14 miles from Victoria B.C., covers more than 55 acres of the 130 acre Butchart Estate.
Versaille Versailles, probably the world’s most famous garden, was built for Louis XIV and designed by André Le Nôtre.
Mirabell Garden in Salzburg The world-famous Mirabell Gardens were built along a north-south axis and oriented towards the Hohensalzburg Fortress and the Salzburger Dom cathedral.
Holland’s Keukenhof Gardens A showpiece for Holland’s unique and beautiful tulips, the manicured landscapes of Keukenhof Gardens abut the rainbow rows of blooming Tulips near Amsterdam.
Incoming search terms:
- beautiful garden pictures
- The worlds most beautiful garden photos
- the most beautiful garden in the world
- pictures of the most beautiful gardens in the world
- picture of beautiful gardens in the world
- photos of the worlds most beautiful gardens
- most beautiful modern design backyard in world
- most beautiful hanging gardens
- most beautiful garden pictures
- most beautiful garden in the world pictures